Whitedogsrule Pty Ltd T/As
Townsville Weddings & Events
ABN: 82 293 340 630
1 . 1 C O N F I R M A T I O N
• The hire booking is confirmed upon provision of credit card details and/or by paying a 25% or
$200.00 (whichever is greater) deposit. By confirming your booking, you are agreeing to Townsville
Weddings and Events Terms & Conditions.
• No extra costs will be charged to your card unless items are returned late, lost, damaged or returned
in an unsuitable manner.
• An additional Security bond may be required in addition to the deposit. Security bond will
be refunded after the hire; less any incidentals or damage.
• Townsville Weddings & Events will be under no obligation to proceed with the hire if the deposit or
full payment has not been received within designated times.
1 . 2 C A N C E L L A T I O N O F A C O N F I R M E D H I R E
• Written notice is required.
• After the deposit has been paid cancellation will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
• Deposit is non-refundable.
• All amounts paid towards the hire are non-refundable.
• Booking is not transferable unless by arrangement.
1 . 3 C H A N G E O F D A T E S
• Will be deemed as cancellation of your booking unless otherwise agreed in writing from Townsville
Weddings & Events
1 . 4 D A M A G E T O P R O P E R T Y O R L O S S O F P R O P E R T Y
• The hirer must notify Townsville Weddings & Events if any items are lost or damaged.
• The client is responsible for the conduct of all guests and will take full responsibility for
any damage to property caused by client or guests and will pay incurred costs or cover any
loss of business.
• The client will take full responsibility for any lost property or property that is not returned
and will pay incurred costs.
• Any non-removable stains on items will be charged for the cost of replacement.
• Please do not use coloured paper napkins, paper confetti, or wax candles on the linen, as it
1 . 5 P A Y M E N T
• Full payment is required one (1) month prior to your event, unless alternate arrangements have
been agreed to.
• Credit Card Details may be kept on file to finalise any outstanding payments after the hire.
• By paying the deposit and agreeing to the terms and conditions you agree that any outstanding
charges will be deducted from your Credit Card.
1 . 6 U S E O F E Q U I P M E N T
• The hirer does not hold Townsville Weddings & Events responsible for any injury caused to
themselves or others while setting up or moving any items.
• Equipment must be used for its intended purpose.
• In the event of breakdown of, missing or faulty items the hirer must notify Townsville Weddings &
Events as soon as they become aware of the missing or faulty items.
• Claims of missing or faulty items after the hire period has ended will not be considered
and a refund will not be provided.
1 .7 S U B S T I T U T I O N O F H I R E I T E M S
• Townsville Weddings & Events reserves the right to replace hire items with a suitable substitute in
the event of unavailability or if we believe the item originally designated for hire is deemed unfit.
1 .8 R E T E N T I O N O F T I T L E
• The Hirer acknowledges that is a mere bailee of the items and agrees that:
o (a) the hirer has no right or claim to any interest in the items;
o (b) the hirer cannot claim any lien over the items;
o (c) title to and in the items will remain with the Townsville Weddings & Events at all
times and even if the items are intermingled, attached to or become part of other items;
o (d) any accessory or item which accedes to any of the items by any act of the hirer or
another person becomes and remains the property of Townsville Weddings & Events.
1 .9 I N D E M N I T Y
• Hirer agrees to defend, indemnify, assume liability for and hold Supplier harmless from
any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, suits, proceedings, penalties, expenses or
other liabilities including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of or resulting from the
use of the Equipment, regardless of the basis.
1 . 10 I N S U R A N C E
• The hirer is responsible in maintaining all appropriate policies of insurance, covering
liability, property and casualty insurances in amounts necessary to fully protect Townsville Weddings
and Events against all claims, loss or damage. The hirer is responsible for any injury that may occur
to persons over the hire period. Townsville Weddings & Events takes no responsibility.
1 1 R I G H T O F E N T R Y
• The hirer gives Townsville Weddings & Events the right upon giving the hirer reasonable notice, to
enter any premises where equipment is stored, or believed by Townsville Weddings & Events to be
located, and to examine and test the equipment; or where the hirer is in breach of the contract,
remove the equipment from the premises.